The TP-Link Archer AX10 WiFi 6 Router is a next-generation router that brings over 1.5 Gbps wireless speeds. Armed with WiFi 6, the Archer AX10 offers astonishing WiFi speeds up to 1501 Mbps. Revolutionary OFDMA is introduced to improve average throughput by 4x so you can link more devices and cut the latency.
- WiFi 6 Technology — Archer AX10 comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, WiFi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds — Archer AX10 dual-band router reaches even faster speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band).
- Connect Dozens of Devices — More simultaneous connections and reduced latency with OFDMA and MU-MIMO.
- Triple-Core CPU — Instant response to all your network activity with a 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU.
- Broader Coverage — Four (4) antennas and Beamforming technology focus signal towards individual clients for broader coverage.
- Full Gigabit Ports — Take full advantage of broadband speeds up to 1 Gbps.
- Easy Setup — Finish your network upgrade in minutes with the Tether app.
- Compatible with Alexa — Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
Revolutionary WiFi 6
WiFi 6 delivers a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Get on the latest WiFi technology to wipe out annoying jittering, and enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
Speed Beyond Gigabit
The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate combine to boost speeds for newer devices to the Gigabit level. Connect to a 1 Gbps WiFi network with your phone or laptop, and enjoy speeds comparable to plugging in an Ethernet cable.
Connect Dozens of Devices
Add more WiFi devices without dragging down performance. OFDMA allows multiple devices to use one single band at the same time, enabling your WiFi to bear more devices compared to the same speed level WiFi 5 router.
Less Lag, More Fun
WiFi 6 efficiently transmits data, enabling data packets for different applications to share one broadcast and cut the latency. Enjoy flawless video and audio chats, better gaming speeds, and instantaneous video loading on different devices — all at the same time.
A 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU provides overwhelming power to tackle huge amounts of data transferring, minimising the latency within your network. Enjoy instant response when you press play for online playback and get better quality for online video chatting.
Boosted WiFi Coverage
Beamforming technology and four (4) high-gain antennas combine to generate a strong and reliable WiFi signal throughout your home, delivering smooth and stable connections for every client.
Gigabit Broadband Internet Access
All Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to take full advantage of your broadband speed up to 1 Gbps. Plug your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles into one of the four (4) Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for fast, reliable wired connections.
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether app or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX10 in minutes. The Tether app allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Ready for Today and Tomorrow’s Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today’s home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all their products together. Utilise Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands.
- IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
- 3-Bedroom Houses
- 4 x Fixed High-Performance Antennas
- Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
- Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
- Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
- Simultaneously communicates with multiple WiFi 6 clients
- Airtime Fairness
- Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
- Four (4) Streams
- Connect your devices to more bandwidth
- Router Mode
- Access Point Mode
- 1 x Gigabit WAN Port
- 4 x Gigabit LAN Ports
- WPS/WiFi Button
- Power On/Off Button
- LED On/Off Button
- Reset Button
- WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)
- SPI Firewall
- Access Control
- IP & MAC Binding
- Application Layer Gateway
- 1 x 5 GHz Guest Network
- 1 x 2.4 GHz Guest Network
- URL Filtering
- Time Controls
- Dynamic IP
- Static IP
Quality of Service
- Auto Firmware Upgrade
- OTA Firmware Upgrade
- TP-Link ID
- Port Forwarding
- Port Triggering
- IGMP Proxy
- IGMP Snooping
- Tag VLAN
- Address Reservation
- DHCP Client List
- 260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm (10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in)
- Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32? ~104?)
- Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40? ~158?)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
WiFi Transmission Power
- <20dBm(2.4 GHz)
- <23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.25 GHz)
- <30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)
WiFi Reception Sensitivity
- 5 GHz:
- 11a 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm
- 11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-66dBm
- 11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-63dBm
- 11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-60dBm
- 11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-63dBm
- 11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-60dBm
- 11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-58dBm
- 2.4 GHz:
- 11g 6Mbps:-91dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-74dBm
- 11n HT20_MCS0:-90dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-73dBm
- 11n HT40_MCS0:-88dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-70dBm
- 1 x TP-Link Archer AX10
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
Standard Warranty: 3-Years