The TP-Link Archer AX20 WiFi 6 Broadband Router uses 802.11ax WiFi 6 technology, taking your WiFi to the next level while being backwards compatible with earlier 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards. Four (4) high-gain antennas and Beamforming transmit WiFi signals to every corner of your home and concentrate signal strength towards connected devices. WiFi 6 adjusts the bandwidth of sub-channels, making signals clearer and ensuring larger coverage.
- Dual-Band WiFi 6
Equipped with the latest wireless technology, WiFi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds
Enjoy smooth streaming, downloading, and gaming all without buffering with WiFi speeds of 1.8 Gbps.
- Connect More Devices
WiFi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag.
- Quad-Core Processing
The 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth.
- Extensive Coverage
Beamforming, independent FEM, and four (4) antennas combine to deliver focused reception to devices far away.
- Increased Battery Life
Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices’ power consumption to extend their battery life.
- USB Easy Sharing
A USB 2.0 Port enables easy file sharing within your network or building private Cloud Storage.
- Easy Setup
Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether app.
- Backward Compatible
Supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices.
WiFi 6 Upgrades Everything
The latest generation of WiFi technology brings faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity, enabling more simultaneous connections on your home network.
Up to 1.8 Gbps Dual-Band WiFi 6
Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved WiFi speeds. Both 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz band get upgraded to the latest generation—perfect for 4K streaming, online gaming, and fast downloading.
Extensive WiFi Coverage with Advanced Technologies
Beamforming technology, independent Front-End Module, and four high-gain antennas combine to adapt WiFi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices.
Connect More, Stay Fast
Easily handle dozens of devices streaming and gaming at the same time — OFDMA future-proofs your home networks by providing greater capacity to connect more devices.
OFDMA separates a single spectrum into multiple units and enables different devices to share one transmission stream, increasing efficiency and reducing latency.
1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU – Powerful Processing for Minimal Latency
A powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU generates minimal latency within your network even under heavy load of transmission. Every click for website links and online playback on your laptop and phone responds quicker.
- Easy File Sharing
Share music, movies, and documents easily on every device across your home network.
- Full Gigabit Ports
Connect to your devices using a wired network for robust stability.
WPA3 — New Level of Cyber Security
The latest WiFi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in WiFi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home WiFi.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether app or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX20 in minutes. The Tether app allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
- IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 4 x Fixed High-Performance Antennas
- Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
- Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
- High-Power FEM
- Improves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
- Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
- Simultaneously communicates with multiple WiFi 6 clients
- Airtime Fairness
- Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
- 4 Streams
- Connect your devices to more bandwidth
- Router Mode
- Access Point Mode
- 1 x Gigabit WAN Port
- 4 x Gigabit LAN Ports
Supported Partition Formats
- Apple Time Machine
- FTP Server
- Media Server
- Samba Server
- WPS/WiFi Button
- Power On/Off Button
- LED On/Off Button
- Reset Button
- WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)
- SPI Firewall
- Access Control
- IP & MAC Binding
- Application Layer Gateway
- 1 x 5 GHz Guest Network
- 1 x 2.4 GHz Guest Network
- OneMesh Supported
- Without replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh products.
- URL Filtering
- Time Controls
- Dynamic IP
- Static IP
Quality of Service
- Auto Firmware Upgrade
- OTA Firmware Upgrade
- TP-Link ID
- Port Forwarding
- Port Triggering
- IGMP Proxy
- IGMP Snooping
- Tag VLAN
- Address Reservation
- DHCP Client List
- Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC (32ºF ~ 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC ~ 70ºC (-40ºF ~ 158ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
WiFi Transmission Power
- <20dBm (2.4 GHz)
- <23dBm (5.15 GHz ~ 5.25 GHz)
- <30dBm (2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz ~ 5.825 GHz)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 260.2 x 135.0 x 38.6 mm (10.2 x 5.3 x 1.5 in.)
- 1 x Archer AX20
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
Standard Warranty: 3-Years