The TP-Link Archer AX50 WiFi 6 Router is a next-generation gaming router that brings over 3 Gbps wireless speeds. The faster the router, the less congestion on your network. Armed with WiFi 6, the Archer AX50 is a next-level speed machine that offers astonishing WiFi speeds up to 2976 Mbps. Revolutionary OFDMA is introduced to improve average throughput by 4x so you can link more devices and cut the latency.
- Next-Gen Gigabit WiFi 6 Speed — 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band ensure smoother streaming and faster downloads.
- Connect More Devices — OFDMA technology increases capacity by 4 times to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Ultra-Low Latency — Up to 75% reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- Expanded WiFi Coverage — Four (4) high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable WiFi throughout your home.
- Enhanced Security — More secure and trusted WiFi with TP-Link HomeCare.
- Reliable Connections — Intel Home WiFi Chipset greatly increases processing speed to deliver superior WiFi 6 Gig+ performance.
- Improved Battery Life — Target Wake Time helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power.
- Compatible with Alexa — Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
The next generation of WiFi is upon us
WiFi 6 (802.11ax) could turn out to be the most significant advancement in WiFi development, delivering a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Mainstream adoption of WiFi 6 is inching ever closer with more and more AX clients available. It’s the right time to upgrade your router to the newest generation of WiFi!
Blazingly fast Gig+ speed can’t wait
There is no reason to hold off on buying a WiFi 6 router when you can already take full advantage of the speed it delivers. Featuring a 160 MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM, the Archer AX50 delivers true gigabit speeds of up to 3 Gbps. Enjoy faster streaming and gaming like never before. Powered by Intel Home WiFi WAV654 chipset for a full-featured WiFi 6 AX3000 router, to pair perfectly with new Intel WiFi 6 Gig+ PCs and laptops, allowing numerous bandwidth-intensive tasks to run smoothly at the same time.
Reliable connections for up to 256 devices
In answer to ever growing demands on home WiFi, the Archer AX50 future-proofs your home networks by providing 4× greater capacity to connect more devices. Advanced technologies like OFDMA quadruple the connection capacity in high-density scenarios compared to standard 802.11ac (WiFi 5) routers. Keep pace with the latest technology and future developments.
Lower latency, greater experience
Taking a giant leap forward in wireless connectivity, WiFi 6 brings stable and responsive WiFi connections to tomorrow’s hyperconnected homes. Enjoy more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing even when multiple compatible device are connected and transmitting data at the same time.
More secure, and more trusted WiFi
Create a customised WiFi network with enhanced security using TP-Link HomeCare. Whether protecting your sensitive data or limiting the access of kids and guests, HomeCare gives you the tools you need to fully manage your network.
- Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online.
- Built-In Antivirus
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats.
- Quality of Service
Prioritise devices and applications for faster performance when needed.
Expanded coverage throughout your home
Four (4) high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable WiFi throughout your home. Cutting-edge WiFi 6 technologies, such as BSS Color, ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference from your neighbors.
Reduce devices’ power consumption
While WiFi 6 clients are starting to hit the market in meaningful numbers, the newest AX technology — Target Wake Time — helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power. Mobile and IoT devices that support TWT negotiate when and how often they will wake up to send or receive data, increasing sleep time and substantially prolonging battery life.
Easy management with Tether
Set up your router in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Ready for today and tomorrow’s smart home
With the growing number of devices in today’s home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilise Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy a truly intelligent lifestyle.
- 1 x Gigabit WAN Port
- 4 x Gigabit LAN Ports
- 1 x Type A USB 3.0 Port
- WPS/WiFi Button, LED On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button, Reset Button
External Power Supply
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 260.2 x 135.0 x 38.6 mm (10.2 x 5.3 x 1.5 in)
- IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- 5 GHz: 2402 Mbps(802.11ax),
- 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps(802.11ax)
- Note: Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards
- 5 GHz:
- 11a 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm
- 11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-66dBm
- 11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-63dBm
- 11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-60dBm
- 11ac VHT160_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-55dBm
- 11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-63dBm
- 11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-60dBm
- 11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-58dBm
- 11ax HE160_MCS0:-85dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-55dBm
- 2.4 GHz:
- 11g 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm
- 11n HT20_MCS0:-97dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-78dBm
- 11n HT40_MCS0:-95dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-75dBm
- 11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-67dBm
- 11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-64dBm
- 11ax HE20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-64dBm
- 11ax HE40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-61dBm
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
- CE: <20dBm(2.4 GHz), <23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.35 GHz); <30dBm(5.47 GHz~5.725 GHz)
- FCC:<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)
- 1 x 2.4 GHz Guest Network
- 1 x 5 GHz Guest Network
Quality of Service
- Device and Application Prioritisation
- Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
- Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Parental Controls, Local Management Control, Host List, White List, Black List
- DoS, SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Supports Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Certifications CE, FCC, RoHS
- 1 x TP-Link Archer AX50
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide