The TP-Link Archer AX6000 WiFi 6 Broadband Router is TP-Link’s first router with WiFi 6 – based on the next generation 802.11ax WiFi 6 technology. Take your WiFi to the next level while being backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards.
- Blazing speed
AX6000 Dual-Band WiFi speed boosted by 1024QAM delivers astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz).
- Ultra connectivity
One (1) 2.5 Gbps WAN port, eight (8) Gigabit LAN ports, and two (2) USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C.
- Highly efficient
OFDMA increases average throughput by four times in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac (WiFi 5) standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO are both supported.
- Four times larger capacity
OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices simultaneously.
- Powerful processing
1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and two (2) co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance.
- Boosted coverage
Beamforming and RangeBoost technology provide stronger, more reliable connections.
- Intelligent connection
Band Steering directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimises the time usage.
- Security system built-in
TP-Link HomeCare provides the whole network with advanced anti-malware service powered by Trend Micro, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS.
- Easy setup
Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
What is 802.11ax (WiFi 6)?
Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices, and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem, 802.11ax (also known as WiFi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency WiFi standard, was created. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
Next-Gen WiFi — 802.11ax (WiFi 6)
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first router with next-generation 802.11ax WiFi 6 technology. Take your WiFi to the next level while being backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards.
- 4x higher performance
The Downlink and Uplink MU-MIMO and OFDMA achieve a performance boost four times that of 802.11ac (WiFi 5)
- 4x larger capacity
OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
- 3x faster speed
1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps
Homecare for comprehensive home threat protection
Defend your system from malicious threats that can sneak through downloads and file sharing. TP-Link HomeCare, powered by Trend Micro, protects every device from the latest cyber threats with powerful security, built-in antivirus, and cutting-edge intrusion prevention, comprehensively creating a highly protected smart home environment.
- Built-in Antivirus protects your devices from viruses and malware.
- Powerful Parental Controls keep your family safe while online by blocking inappropriate content and restricting time spend online.
- Quality of Service prioritises devices and applications for a faster network.
Blazing fast speed
New technologies that come with 802.11ax (WiFi 6), such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz, you enjoy blazing fast speeds without any lag.
Connect numerous devices
With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, the Archer AX6000 provides up to four times higher capacity and throughput compared to standard WiFi 5 routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.
Far-reaching WiFi coverage
Eight (8) high-gain external antennas deliver a strong WiFi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensures smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference from your neighbours, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver a strong and far-reaching network.
Lightning-fast wired connections
The Archer AX6000 provides a 2.5Gbps WAN port to make full use of the over 1Gbps internet access, boosting the whole internet throughput. One (1) Type C and one (1) Type A USB 3.0 port, plus eight (8) Gigabit Ethernet ports, also help to transfer data at blistering speeds for peak performance.
Smarter. Faster. Safer.
An extremely powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two (2) distinct co-processors and 1GB of RAM powers through multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows the router to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time.
Setup just got a lot easier
To set up the Archer AX6000 via Bluetooth, simply download the Tether app, follow the on-screen instructions, and get your network up and running in minutes.
- Connect the Archer AX6000 to your cable modem and turn on both devices
- Download and launch the Tether app
- Link to your router via Bluetooth and follow the in-app instructions to complete the network setup
Works with Alexa and IFTTT
Add new devices to your network, prioritise devices and activities, share the guest WiFi password and more with Amazon Alexa and your voice. With IFTTT, you can trigger actions when devices are connecting, disconnecting, or being added to your network. You can even choose to prioritise certain devices every time you use them.
- WiFi 6 (AX) tech
802.11ax (also known as WiFi 6) features advanced technologies including OFDMA, MU-MIMO and 1024QAM, drastically increasing the speed and efficiency of the entire network
- Ultimate wireless speed
1148 Mbps on 2.4GHz (802.11ax) + 4804 Mbps on 5GHz (802.11ax)
- 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
Balances the demands of your devices and improves NAT throughput to keep connections fast and continuous
- Link aggregation
Doubles the connection speeds to external storage devices for faster streaming and data backup
- Accelerated VPN access
Securely connects to private networks providing five times faster OpenVPN and PPTP VPN connections
- Ultimate range WiFi
Eight (8) high-gain external antennas deliver a WiFi signal to every corner of your home, making all of your connections more efficient and stable.
- Range boost
Greatly enhances receiving sensitivity to deliver a more stable router-client link
- Beamforming technology
Concentrates WiFi signals towards individual devices to ensure stronger connections
- Airtime fairness
Balances bandwidth of connected devices to improve overall throughput and efficiency
- Smart Connect
Intelligently switches each device’s connection to the optimum available WiFi band
- Easy bandwidth management
Advanced QoS makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of connected devices or applications
Ease of use
- Intuitive web UI
Ensures quick and simple installation without hassle
- Fast encryption
One-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Easy on/off
Turn the wireless radio on/off using the WiFi button; turn the LEDs on/off using the LED button
- Power on/off
Conveniently power on or off your router as required
- Hassle-free management with Tether app
Network management is made easy with the TP-Link Tether App, available on any Android and iOS device
- Bluetooth onboarding
Open your phone’s Bluetooth and quickly set up the network via the Tether app
Protects all connected devices in your home from viruses and malware
- Guest network
Keeps your main network secure by creating a separate network for friends and visitors
- Access control
Establishes a whitelist or blacklist to allow or restrict certain devices to access the internet
- Parental Controls
Restricts internet access time and content for children’s devices
- Encryptions for secure network
WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK encryptions provide active protection against security threats
- Type C and Type A USB 3.0 ports
Provide data transfers up to ten times faster than a traditional USB 2.0 port.
- Built-in media server
Allows you to play music, watch videos and view photos from any device on your network
- 1 x 2.5Gbps WAN Port
- 8 x Gigabit LAN Ports
- 1 x 3.0 Type A
- 1 x 3.0 Type C
- WPS Button, WiFi On/Off Button, LED On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button, Reset Button
- 8 x High-Performance External Antennas
External Power Supply
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 261.2 x 261.2 x 60.2 mm (10.3 x 10.3 x 2.4 in.)
- 1148 Mbps on 2.4GHz (802.11ax) + 4804 Mbps on 5GHz (802.11ax), compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards
- CE: <20dBm (2.4GHz), <23dBm (5.15GHz~5.35GHz), <30dBm (5.47GHz~5.725GHz)
- FCC: <30dBm (2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)
- 11a 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm
- 11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-66dBm
- 11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-63dBm
- 11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-60dBm
- 11ac VHT160_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-55dBm
- 11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-63dBm
- 11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-60dBm
- 11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-58dBm
- 11ax HE160_MCS0:-85dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-55dBm
- 11g 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm
- 11n HT20_MCS0:-97dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-78dBm
- 11n HT40_MCS0:-95dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-75dBm
- 11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-67dBm
- 11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-64dBm
- 11ax HE20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-64dBm
- 11ax HE40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-61dBm
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
Quality of Service
- Device and Application Prioritisation
- Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)/BigPond
- Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Parental Controls, Local Management Control, Host List, White List, Black List
- DoS, SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Supports Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer Server
- 2.4GHz Guest Network, 5GHz Guest Network
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC (32ºF ~ 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC ~ 70ºC (-40ºF ~ 158ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- 1 x TP-Link Archer AX6000
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
Standard Warranty: 3-Years