TP-LINK ARCHER VR2800 VDSL WiFi 5 Router (AC)
The TP-LINK ARCHER VR2800 VDSL WiFi 5 Router (AC) Simultaneous Dual-Band VDSL/ADSL2+ WiFi Broadband Router incorporates a powerful combination of advanced Broadcom NitroQAM and 4-stream technology which opens data transfers wide open to boost 5GHz band wireless speeds for every device. The TP-LINK Archer VR2800 WiFi Broadband Router has the latest in MU-MIMO technology to allow four simultaneous data streams connect devices to speeds up to 4x faster than standard AC routers.
- The fastest VDSL router running at speeds of 2167 Mbps on 5GHz and 600 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Includes the latest standard of WiFi including MU-MIMO and 160 MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with DSL connections, fibre/cable access and 3G/4G USB dongles.
- Quality of Service enabling priority of network traffic by device/application.
- Free Tether app to help set up/manage the Archer VR2800 from an Andriod or iOS device.
- Powered by industry-leading Broadcom 1GHz dual-core CPU with two co-processors.
- Four (4) 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports which operate up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet.
- Wave 2 enables up to 160MHz bandwidth on a single channnel for faster transferring rates.
- Two (2) USB 3.0 ports to allow connection to hard drives and transfer faster than USB 2.0.
- OpenVPN and PPTP VPN server enables secure connections between prviate networks and the Internet.
A superfast VDSL modem router
The TP-LINK Archer VR2800 WiFi Broadband Router incorporates VDSL2 technology which deliver VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100 Mbps. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections for compatibility with most ISPs. Furthermore, the TP-LINK Archer VR2800 WiFi Broadband Router provides lightning fast wired connections with it’s four Gigabit Ethernet ports which operate up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, allowing connection of gaming consoles, desktop or IPTV to 4K-ready speeds.
Wave 2 MU-MIMO for greater speeds
The TP-LINK Archer VR2800 WiFi Broadband Router provides the latest standard of WiFi with 802.11ac Wave 2 of which includes MU-MIMO technology whose four simultaneous data streams connect devices to speeds up to 4x faster than standard AC routers. In addition, Wave 2 technology enables up to 160MHz bandwidth on a single channel, broadened for faster transferring rates. As well as Wave 2 technology, the TP-LINK Archer VR2800 WiFi Broadband Router comes with four external antennas to create a strong, far-reaching network in every direction. With power amplifiers and low-noise amplifiers, the TP-LINK Archer VR2800 WiFi Broadband Router boosts the sending and receiving of signals to increase WiFi coverage.
A powerful heart for an outstanding device
The TP-LINK Archer VR2800 WiFi Broadband Router is powered by an industry-leading Broadcom 1GHz dual-core CPU with two co-processors to keep it running at peak performance. Broadcom makes the world’s most widely used chipsets for DSL products, providing integrated solutions for more than 100 Internet Service Providers around the globe. Not only does this guarantee excellence, but compatibility with your ISP.
Easier Setup? TP-LINK have an App for that
TP-LINK’s free app Tether helps you set up and manage your TP-LINK Archer VR2800 WiFi Broadband Router from any Android or iOS device. Tether also puts advanced functions in the palm of your hand. Parental Controls help you provide a safe network environment for your children. Guest Network and Block List let you take control of your home network and who uses it. Network management has never been easier.
- 3 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports,
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port,
- 1 RJ11 Port,
- 2 USB 3.0
- WPS Button,
- Wi-Fi Button,
- Reset Button,
- LED On/Off Button,
- Power On/Off Button
External Power Supply
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 802.3ab
- TU G.993.2, Up to 17a profile (POTS)
- ITU-T G.993.5 (G.vector)
- ITU-T G.998.4 (G.INP)
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2,
- ITU-T G.992.1(G.DMT),
- ITU-T G.992.2(G.Lite),
- ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
- ITU-T G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis)
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
- 10.4 × 7.8 × 1.5 in
- (263.8 × 197.8 × 37.3 mm)
- 4 external detachable dual band antennas (RP-SMA)
- IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz (Supports DFS)
- <20dBm (2.4GHz),
- <23dBm (5GHz Band1 & Band2),
- <30dBm (5GHz Band3)
- 64/128-bit WEP,
- WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions
Quality of Service
- ATM QoS,
- Traffic Control (IP QoS)
- NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, Access Control, Service Filtering, Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Web Based Configuration (HTTP / HTTPS ), Remote management,
- Command Line Interface, SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools, Free Online Firmware Update
- Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP
- OpenVPN, PPTP VPN, IPSec VPN
- ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0, PPP over ATM (RFC 2364), PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516),
- IPoA (RFC1577/2225), MER\IPoE (RFC 1483 Routed), Bridge (RFC1483 Bridge), PVC – Up to 8 PVCs
- Parental Controls, Network Address Translation(NAT), Port Mapping
- Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional), DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3
- Support Samba (Storage) / FTP Server / Media Server / Printer Server, 3G/4G Modem / SFTP Server / Web Storage
- AC2800 Wireless MU-MIMO VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Archer VR2800
- External Splitter
- RJ11 DSL Cable
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10,
- Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- Operating Temperature: 0C~40C(32F~104F)
- Storage Temperature: -40C~70C(-40F~158F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Standard Warranty: 3-Years (register to activate 3rd year guarantee)