The TP-LINK CPE210 Pharos Outdoor 2.4Ghz 9dBi Wireless-N Access Point is part of the Pharos CPE range that is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralised management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes this TP-LINK CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna using 2.4GHz band.
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw.
- System-level optimisations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission.
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology.
- AP / Client / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes.
- Centralised Management System – Pharos Control.
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet).
Pharos Control – Centralised Management System
This TP-LINK CPE210 also comes equipped with centralised management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC – Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
Enterprise Hardware Design
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, a TP-LINK CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30C (-22F) to +70C (158F).
Advanced Antenna System
Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized 9dBi Antenna and dedicated metal reflection ensures higher gain and lower noise interference.
High Power and High Sensitivity
In advanced, high power Tx (up to 27dBm/500mw) and high sensitivity Rx (up to -95dBm) radio front-end design breaks down the barriers of traditional Wi-Fi transmission range, making the TP-LINK CPE210 an ideal product for outdoor wireless networking applications.
With its outdoor weatherproof enclosure and industrial-level hardware design, the TP-LINK CPE210 can continue operating in various weather conditions, such as sunshine, rainfall, wind, snow or extremely low/high temperature environment(-30C~70C).
Double Protection against ESD Attacks
Besides its grounding terminal, the TP-LINK CPE210 offers another way to eliminate ESD attacks via the PoE adapter and Ethernet cable with grounding wire. The TP-LINK CPE210’s additional security measures provide up to 15KV ESD and 6000V lightning protection for more reliable operation.
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience, to mitigate these effects, the TP-LINK CPE210 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
- Processor Qualcomm Atheros Enterprise AR9350B 560MHz CPU, MIPS 74Kc
- Memory 64MB DDR2 RAM, 8MB Flash
- 1 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN0,Passive PoE in)
- 1 Grounding Terminal
- 1 Reset Button
- Antenna Type
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 Dual-polarized Directional Antenna
- Beam Width: 65° (H-Plane) / 35° (E-Plane)
- 15KV ESD Protection
- 6000V Lightning Protection
- Power Consumption 10.5 Watts Max
- Power Supply
- Passive Power over Ethernet via LAN0 (+4,5pins; -7,8pins)
- Voltage range: 16-27VDC
- Outdoor ASA stabilized plastic material
- IP55 waterproof Certification
- Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11a/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)
- Proprietary Protocol TDMA Mode (with Pharos MAXtream enabled)
- Wireless Speeds
- Up to 300Mbps (40MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 144.4Mbps (20MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 72.2Mbps (10MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 36.1Mbps (5MHz,Dynamic)
- Reception Sensitivity
- MCS15: -73dBm, MCS14: -74dBm, MCS13: -76dBm,
- MCS12: -80dBm, MCS11: -83dBm, MCS10: -88dBm,
- MCS9: -90dBm, MCS8: -93dBm, MCS7: -73dBm,
- MCS6: -74dBm, MCS5: -76dBm, MCS4: -80dBm,
- MCS3: -83dBm, MCS2: -88dBm, MCS1: -90dBm, MCS0: -93dBm
- Wireless Configurations
- Pharos MAXtream TDMA Technology
- Selectable Channel Width: 5/10/20/40MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmission Power Control
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- WDS Enable/Disable
- Security: WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption
- SSID Broadcast Enable/Disable
- Multi-SSID with VLAN Tagging (AP mode only)
- Distance/ACK Timeout Setting
- Wireless MAC Address Filter
- Wireless Advanced:
- Beacon Interval/RTS Threshold/Fragmentation
- Threshold/DTIM Interval/AP Isolation/Short GI/Wi-Fi Multimedia
- Discovery and Remote Management via Pharos Control application
- HTTP/HTTPS Web-based management
- System Log
- SNMP Agent(v2c)
- Ping Watch Dog
- Dynamic DDNS
- SSH Server
- System Tools
- Wireless Signal Quality Indicators:
- Signal Strength/Noise/Transmit CCQ/CPU/Memory
- Monitors: Throughput/Stations/Interfaces/ARP/Routes/WAN/DHCP
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Speed Test
- Optimizations Optimized IGMP Snooping/Proxy for multicast applications
- Hardware watch dog
- TP-LINK CPE210 Outdoor Wireless CPE
- 24V 1A Passive PoE Adapter
- Pole Mounting Straps
- AC Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 8, Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Temperature: -30°C~70°C (-22F~158F)
- Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40~158F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
PoE Adapter Features
- Button Remote Reset Button
- Certifications CE/FCC/UL/IC/GS/PSB/C-tick/SAA/S-Mark/KC-mark
- Dimensions(W x D x H) 110*57*33.5mm
- Efficiency >80%
- Input 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input Current 0.8A Max @ 100VAC
- Input Voltage 100VA~240VAC @ 50Hz~60Hz
- 1 AC Jack with Earth Ground
- 1 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Power + Data)
- 24VDC, 1.0A Max
- +4, 5pins; -7, 8pins. (Support up to 60m Power over Ethernet)
- Output Voltage 24VDC(+4,5pins; -7,8pins)
- Power Status LEDs 0~0.8A: Green 0.8A~1.0A: Red
Standard warranty: 2-years