TP-Link CPE710 Pharos Outdoor 5GHz 23dBi WiFi 5 Point-To-Point PtP Link, Single (867Mbps AC)
TP-Link CPE710 Pharos Outdoor 5GHz 23dBi WiFi Point-To-Point Link
The TP-Link CPE710 Pharos Outdoor 5GHz 23dBi WiFi 5 Point-To-Point PtP Link, with its centralised management application, is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor WiFi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with a user-friendly design, makes this TP-Link CPE710 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
- 802.11ac (WiFi 5) for up to 867Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rate.
- Selectable bandwidth of 20/40/80 MHz.
- 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO, ideal for long-distance application.
- Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation.
- Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE710 stable even in strong winds.
- Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15kV ESD and 6kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability.
- Pharos Control gives administrators a free, centralised management system.
- Passive PoE support to allow flexible deployment and convenient installation.
TP-Link’s Outdoor CPE is dedicated to reliable solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralised management application, it is flexible and ideal for Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint applications.
- Long-distance Wireless Connection
Use two CPEs (additional unit sold separately) to build a long-distance Point-to-Point wireless connection.
- Large-area Wireless Coverage
Use a Base Station combined with Sector Antenna as the Access Point at the central station, and several CPEs as client to build a Point-to-Multipoint coverage.
Pharos Control – Centralised Management System
The Pharos CPE710 comes equipped with Pharos Control, the centralised management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
- Qualcomm 750MHz CPU, MIPS 74Kc
- 128 MB DDR2 RAM, 16 MB Flash
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN/POE)
- 1 x Reset Button
- Passive Power over Ethernet via LAN (+4,5pins; -7,8pins)
- Voltage range: 16-27V DC
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 366 x 280 x 207 mm (14.4 x 11.0 x 8.1 in.)
- 9º (Azimuth)/7º (Elevation)
- 15 KV ESD Protection
- 6 KV Lightning Protection
- Material: Outdoor PC stabilised plastic
- Weatherproof: IP65 water and dust proof design
- Up to 867 Mbps (80 MHz, Dynamic)
- Up to 400 Mbps (40 MHz, Dynamic)
- Up to 173.4 Mbps (20 MHz, Dynamic)
- Max. 27 dBm (Adjustable power by 1dBm)
- WAN: Static / Dynamic / PPPoE
- LAN: Static / Dynamic / DHCP
- Forwarding: ALG / UPnP / Virtual Server / Port Trigger
- Security: SPI Firewall / Ping Forbidden / DoS Protection
- Access Control
- Static Routing
- Bandwidth Control
- IP & MAC Binding
- Selectable Channel Width: 20/40/80MHz
- Auto Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- WDS Enable / Disable
- Security: WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption,
- SSID Broadcast Enable / Disable
- Multi-SSID with VLAN Tagging (AP Mode only)
- Distance / ACK Timeout Setting
- Wireless MAC Address Filter
- Wireless Advanced:
- Beacon Interval
- RTS Threshold
- Fragmentation Threshold
- DTIM Interval
- AP Isolation
- Short GI
- WiFi Multimedia
- Long Range PtP
- Discovery and Remote Management via Pharos Control application
- HTTP / HTTPS Web-based management
- System log
- SNMP Agent (v2c)
- Ping Watch Dog
- Dynamic DDNS
- SSH Server
- Indicators: Signal Strength / Noise / Transmit CCQ / CPU / Memory
- Monitors: Throughput / Stations / Interfaces / ARP / Routes / WAN / DHCP
- Spectrum Analyser
- Speed Test
- Antenna Alignment
- Optimised IGMP Snooping / Proxy for multicast applications
PoE Adapter Features
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1 x AC Jack with Earth Ground
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Power + Data)
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Data)
Power Status LEDs
- 24VDC, 0.6A Max
- +4, 5pins; -7, 8pins. (Support up to 60m Power over Ethernet)
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Note: TP-Link recommends you to use one of following web browsers for an improved user experience: Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. IE browsers are not recommended.
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC ~ 70ºC (-40ºF ~ 158ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC ~ 70ºC (-40ºF ~ 158ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% non-condensing
- 1 x Outdoor Wireless CPE
- 1 x 24V 0.5A Passive PoE Adapter
- 1 x Pole Mounting Kit
- 1 x AC Power Cord
- 1 x Installation Guide
Standard Warranty: 2-Years