TP-Link Omada EAP110-Outdoor 2.4GHz 5dBi WiFi PoE Access Point (300Mbps N)
TP-Link Omada EAP110-Outdoor WiFi 4 Access Point (N)
With high transmission power and two high-gain omni-directional antennas, the TP-Link Omada EAP110-Outdoor 2.4GHz 3dBi WiFi 4 Access Point is designed to provide stable wireless coverage at a range up to 200 metres in outdoor settings. With incorporated Omada controller software, you can manage hundreds of access points all at once, ideal for small and medium sized business networks.
- Built for outdoor WiFi applications.
- Up to 300Mbps WiFi with 2×2 MIMO technology.
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area.
- Passive PoE support for convenient and affordable installation.
- Weatherproof IP65 enclosure with ESD and lightning protection.
- Free controller software for easy centralised management of hundreds of APs.
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (Captive Portal/SMS/Facebook WiFi/Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Load balancing for smooth network experience in high density business networks.
The EAP110-Outdoor is designed with two (2) Omni-directional detachable antennas, which means other antennas (not included) can also be attached for your specific demands.
WiFi That Goes the Distance
With high transmission power and two high-gain omnidirectional antennas, the EAP110-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range of up to 200 metres in outdoor settings.
Free Omada Controller software
Concurrently manage and monitor hundreds of Omada EAPs in a single location. Unlike most standard hardware controllers, the TP-Link EAP Controller Software doesn’t require any special training or added costs.
- Free controller software, no additional hardware controller required.
- Easy-to-use, no special training necessary.
- Upload floor plans for a more Intuitive WiFi management.
- Batch firmware update support for effective administration.
- Advanced security features including Captive Portal, Rogue AP Detection.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow the configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
Cloud Centralised Management
The Omada Hardware Controller OC200 (sold separately, see accessories tab) and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
- 1 x Fast Ethernet (RJ45) Port (Supports Passive PoE)
- 24VDC / 0.6A Passive PoE Supply
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
- 8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1 in. (216 × 46 × 27 mm)
- 2 x 3dBi External Omni waterproof
- Pole / Wall Mounting (Kits included)
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- Multiple SSIDs (up to 8)
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- Automatic Channel Assignment
- Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
- Load Balance
- Rate Limit
- Reboot Schedule
- Wireless Schedule
- Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Captive Portal Authentication
- Access Control
- Wireless Mac Address Filtering
- Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1X Support
- 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise
- WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Auranet Controller Software
- Omada Cloud-Based Controller
- Omada Hardware Controller (OC300 – sold separately)
- Omada Hardware Controller (OC200 – sold separately)
- Omada Software Controller
- Yes, through OC300/OC200 (sold separately), Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10
- Operating Temperature: -30°C~65°C (-22°F~149°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- 1 x TP-Link EAP110-Outdoor
- 1 x Passive PoE Adapter
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Set of Mounting Kits
- 1 x Waterproof Rubber Insert
- 2 x Waterproof Antennas
- 1 x Installation Guide
Standard Warranty: 3-Years