The TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi 5 Access Point provides a business-class wireless network solution that’s flexible, manageable, secure, and easy-to-deploy. Featuring cloud access, you can use the controller to allow users to centrally manage the entire Omada network in the remote site. The intuitive Omada app makes network management incredibly convenient. This AP also features captive portal and advanced RF management functions, which make them ideal for demanding, high-traffic environments such as university campuses, hotels, shopping centres and offices.
- Up to 1200Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection.
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation.
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor WiFi applications.
- Omada Mesh Technology enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient.
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area.
- Free cloud centralised management and Omada app for ultra-convenience and easy management.
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Voucher/Facebook WiFi, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Gigabit WiFi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
EAP225-Outdoor supports simultaneous dual band speed of up to 1200Mbps. Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, EAP225-Outdoor can communicate with multiple clients at the same time which making it ideal for high density environments.
Excellent Hardware Designs
With the special design of its antenna, appearance, power options and installation methods, the EAP225-Outdoor is perfect for different scenarios, both indoors and outdoors.
WiFi That Goes the Distance
With high transmission power and high gain omnidirectional antennas, EAP225-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range up to 200m+ at 2.4GHz and 300m+ at 5GHz in outdoor settings. (Based on field tests. Real transmission range may vary, according to environment, receiving device, etc.)
Specially Designed Weatherproof Enclosure for Outdoor Environment
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition.
Efficient Centralised Network Management
With Omada Controller software, small and medium-sized businesses can take command of hundreds of indoor and outdoor access points all from a single location. It’s network management as it should be – efficient and intuitive.
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) Port (Supports 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)
- 802.3af/A PoE
- 24V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
- 8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1in. (215 × 46 × 27 mm)
- 2.4GHz: 2 x 3dBi
- 5GHz: 2 x 4dBi
- Pole/Wall Mounting (Kits included)
Hardware Watch Dog
- 802.11ac: 5G:6.5 Mbps to 867Mbps(MCS0-MCS9,NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20/40/80) 2.4G:78Mbps to 300Mbps
- (MCS8-MCS9 VHT20/40, NSS=1 to 3)
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 5.5, 11Mbps
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- Automatic Channel Assignment
- Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
- Airtime Fairness
- Band Steering
- Load Balance
- Rate Limit
- Reboot Schedule
- Wireless Schedule
- Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Captive Portal Authentication
- Access Control
- Wireless Mac Address Filtering
- Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1X Support
Omada Controller Software
Management MAC Access Control
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
- AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Kits
- Installation Guide
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC~70ºC (-22ºF ~158ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC~70ºC (-40ºF~158ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Standard Warranty: 2-Years