The TP-Link EAP225-Wall Omada AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi 5 Access Point provides a business-class wireless network solution that’s flexible, manageable, secure, and easy-to-deploy. The intuitive Omada app makes network management incredibly convenient. Omada EAPs also feature captive portal and advanced RF management functions, which make them ideal for demanding, high-traffic environments such as campuses, hotels, malls and offices.
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into standard EU/US-type data wall-box.
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style.
- Free cloud centralised management and Omada app supported for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) support makes deployment effortless and flexible.
- Provide secure guest network along with Facebook WiFi/SMS authentication options and wireless isolation technology.
- Enterprise class WiFi security helps to decrease network security threats.
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management.
- Centrally manage your network through the Omada App.
Business-Class Hardware Design
Enterprise-class chipsets offer outstanding performance and support longer running time, higher client capacity and greater range. Dedicated high-power amplifiers, specialised antennas and professionally designed RF shields ensure excellent wireless performance.
Effortless Deployment and Scalability
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. You can use Ethernet cables to transfer both electrical power and network data, making deployment more flexible and removing the need to install additional power cabling. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Network management has never been easier with the intuitive Omada app offering powerful management tools from the palm of your hands.
Installation Made Easy
Upgrade Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance WiFi access points. The EAPs can be fitted to existing EU or US wall junction boxes, making installation quick and non-disruptive.
Three Ethernet Jacks, One PoE Outlet
More than just a wireless access point, EAP225-Wall acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more.
Gigabit WiFi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
EAP225-Wall delivers combined dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Armed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, it can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.
Free Cloud Management – Anywhere, Anytime
Remote management via the cloud is totally free and stays that way – no license or maintenance fees. Take your network with you, wherever you go.
- Free Cloud Service with no license fees.
- Convenient Management with remote access.
- Multi-Site Management for large scale network.
- Easy to Use
No special training required to use the Omada products with the user-friendly and intuitive design.
- Perfectly Formed
The EAP225-Wall blends seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
- Complete In Room WiFi Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private WiFi network.
- Advanced RF Management
MU-MIMO, Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering Technologies guarantee optimal RF performance for business-level applications.
- Uplink: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port x 1
- Downlink: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port x 3
- Note: One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13W.
- 9 watts /25.5 watts (PoE Out Included)
- 143 × 86 × 19.7mm (5.6 × 3.4 × 0.8 in)
- 2 Dual-Band Antennas
- 2.4GHz: 2 x 3dBi
- 5GHz: 2 x 4dBi
- 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- Automatic Channel Assignment
- Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
- Load Balance
- Rate Limit
- Reboot Schedule
- Wireless Schedule
- Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Captive Portal Authentication
- Access Control
- Wireless Mac Address Filtering
- Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Local LAN port based VLAN
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1X Support
- 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
- WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Omada Cloud Access
Omada Cloud Controller
Omada Controller Software
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
- EAP225-Wall AC1200 MU-MIMO Wall-Plate Access Point
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screw
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC~40ºC (32ºF~104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC~70ºC (-40ºF~158ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Standard Warranty: Limited Lifetime