The TP-Link EAP230-Wall Omada WiFi 5 Access Point, with its unprecedented thin design at 11mm thick, features simultaneous dual-band Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), as well as 802.3af/802.3at PoE compatibility. Its low impact design means the EAP230-Wall can seamlessly blend in with any environment.
- Fast Dual-Band WiFi
Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps WiFi speeds with MU-MIMO.
- Gigabit Ports
Two (2) Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 x uplink + 1 x downlink).
- Integrated into Omada SDN
Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management
Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Private Connection for Every Room
Designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories.
- Elegant Appearance
Unprecedented thin design with just 11 mm, the same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit perfectly in any room.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support
Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network
Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook WiFi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Private Connection for Every Room
The EAP230-Wall is designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories. A device in each room ensures an exclusive, high-speed WiFi connection for every user.
MU-MIMO + Dual-Band: Faster Connection for More Devices
802.11ac (WiFi 5) Wave 2 technology allows multiple users to access the internet at the same time. Speeds up to 1200 Mbps and 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands deliver simultaneous high-speed internet access to various devices.
Seamlessly Blends with any Décor
This access point is the same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate, allowing it to fit in perfectly in any room.
High-Speed Gigabit Port
Equipped with a Gigabit port to deliver the fastest possible wired transmission.
Effortless Deployment with Power over Ethernet
802.3af/802.3at PoE support means there’s no need for extra wiring. Plug in existing Ethernet cables to transmit both power and data to your APs.
Quick, Simple Installation
- Detach and remove the faceplate of the junction box.
- Plug an Ethernet cable in to the port.
- Secure the access point to the wall using the provided screws.
- Press the faceplate back into position.
Omada SDN — Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Easy Management with Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
- Uplink: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Downlink: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
Physical Security Lock
- 86.8 × 86.8 × 30.2 mm (3.4 × 3.4 × 1.2 in.)
- 2 Dual-Band Antennas
- 2.4 GHz: 2 x 4 dBi
- 5 GHz: 2 x 3.6 dBi
Hardware Watch Dog
- 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps
- 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- Automatic Channel Assignment
- Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
- Load Balance
- Rate Limit
- Reboot Schedule
- Wireless Schedule
- Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Band Steering
- Captive Portal Authentication
- Access Control
- Wireless Mac Address Filtering
- Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Local LAN port based VLAN
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1X Support
- 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- <20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP)
- <23 dBm (5 GHz, EIRP)
- Omada Cloud-Based Controller
- Omada Hardware Controller (OC300 – sold separately, see accessories tab)
- Omada Hardware Controller (OC200 – sold separately, see accessories tab)
- Omada Software Controller
- Through OC300 (sold separately), OC200 (sold separately), Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC – 40ºC (32ºF – 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC – 70ºC (-40ºF – 158ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% – 90% RH non-condensing
- 1 x TP-Link EAP230-Wall
- 1 x Installation Guide
- 1 x Mounting Screw
Standard Warranty: Limited Lifetime