TP-Link OC200 Omada 2-Port Cloud Controller
TP-Link OC200 2-Port Omada Cloud Controller WiFi LAN Controller
Please note: This product does not come with a power supply.
The TP-Link OC200 Omada 2-Port Cloud Controller is designed to provide centralised management for the whole Omada network. Monitor statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot your system, and easily scale your network to boost your business.
- Professional centralised management for Omada WiFi network.
- Free cloud access to manage from anywhere, anytime.
- PoE (802.3af/802.3at) supported for easy installation.
- Industry leading hardware design with powerful chipset, durable metal casing, and USB port for auto backup.
- Configurable via the Omada app for convenient management.
- Secure guest network with multiple login options such as Facebook WiFi, SMS login, Voucher, etc.
Free cloud management – anywhere, anytime
Omada offers free cloud access to its centralised management platform. Take your network with you, wherever you go.
- Free cloud service with no licence fees.
- Centralised Management of up to 50 Devices and 1,000 Clients
- Convenient management with remote access.
- Multi-site management for large scale networks.
Industry-leading hardware design
Equipped with a durable metal casing, Micro USB port and a powerful chipset, the OC200 has the impressive processing power to support the massive management of your business network.
Guest network with Facebook WiFi and SMS login
Visitors have access to secure WiFi with captive portal and wireless isolation technology. SMS authentication simplifies the connection process, while Facebook authentication raises the social media profile of your business.
Even more convenient with Omada app
Remotely access and configure the OC200 from the convenience of your smartphone, wherever you are in the world. Available on Google Play and the App Store.
- 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port (for configuration backup)
- 1 x Micro USB Port (for power)
- 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB (DC 5V/Minimum 1A)
- 100 x 98 x 25 mm (3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 in.)
- L3 Management
- Load Balance
- Band Steering
- Airtime Fairness
- Rate Limit
- Wireless Schedule
- Captive Portal Authentication
- Access Control
- Wireless Mac Address Filtering
- Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Rogue AP Detection
- Supports Omada EAP Series
- Automatic Discovery
- Unified Configuration
- Reboot Schedule
- Batch Firmware Upgrade
- LED ON/OFF
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 1 x TP-Link OC200
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
Standard Warranty: Lifetime