TP-Link OC300 Omada 2-Port Cloud Controller
TP-Link OC300 2-Port Omada Cloud Controller WiFi LAN Controller
The TP-Link OC300 Omada 2-Port Cloud Controller is designed to provide centralised management for the whole Omada network. Monitor statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot your system, and easily scale your network to boost your business.
- Centralised management for up to 500 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers (sold separately).
- Cloud access to manage from anywhere, anytime.
- Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- The Omada app provides convenient management.
- Industry-leading hardware design with a powerful chipset, durable metal casing, and USB 3.0 port for auto backup.
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
Centralised Management for Access Points, Switches, and Gateways
The OC300 is a hardware controller for the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, providing 100% centralised management of access points, switches, and gateways — all controlled from a single interface.
- Omada SDN Controller
- Centralised Management of up to 500 Devices and 15,000 Clients
- No PC/Server Needed
- Cloud Service With No Licence Fees
Hybrid Cloud for Maximum Convenience
Featuring hybrid cloud technology, the Omada Hardware Controller OC300 allows you to remotely control the whole network wherever you are in the world with cloud access. Locally manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
Industry-Leading Hardware Design
Equipped with an advanced design and the latest chipset, the OC300 has enough processing power to support the massive management of your business network. Its rackmount/desktop design allows for easier and more flexible installation.
Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status. Check network usage and traffic distribution, receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications, or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
Greater Convenience with the Omada App
Remotely access and configure your whole network with a tap of your phone from anywhere in the world.
- 2 × 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 1 × USB 3.0 Port
- 100–240 V~50/60 Hz, 0.6 A
- 294 × 180 × 44 mm (11.6 × 7.1 × 1.7 in)
- Up to 500 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers (sold separately)
- Up to 15,000 clients
- Automatic Device Discovery
- Batch Configuration
- Batch Firmware Upgrading
- Intelligent Network Monitoring
- Abnormal Event Warnings
- Unified Configuration
- Reboot Schedule
- Captive Portal Configuration
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7,Vista, XP or MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0–50ºC (32–122ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -40–70ºC (-40–158ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- 1 x TP-Link OC300
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Rackmount Kit
Standard Warranty: Limited Lifetime