TP-Link TL-PA4022P KIT AV600 Powerline/ HomePlug Starter Kit w/ Pass-Through
TP-Link TL-PA4022P Starter Kit HomePlug AV2 500
The TP-Link TL-PA4022P Starter Kit HomePlug AV2 500 lets you connect your router in the living room with your PC in the bedroom upstairs. Trailing a long Ethernet cable through the house isn’t a good look, and it’s expensive to install additional wiring in the walls. With TL-PA4022P HomePlug kit, there’s a better way. The TL-PA4022P kit transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a high speed network. No configuration is required — plug your adapter into a power socket and establish a connection within minutes.
**Please note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.**
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4022P KIT provides stable, ultra-high-speed data transfer rates over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. TL-PA4022P KIT handles bandwidth intensive applications. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
With its integrated power socket, the TL-PA4022P KIT provides ultimate convenience for your home. Connect an additional device or power strip to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket.
- Two (2) 100 Mbps RJ45 ports.
- Integrated power sockets to ensure no power outlet goes to waste.
- HomePlug AV1 standard compliant, providing data transmission over electrical wires for HD video streaming.
- Fast Ethernet ports allow connection of wired internet devices such as desktop computers.
- Plug-and-play design and easy encryption at the push of a pair button.
- Power-saving mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%.
Ditch the complicated setup process for good. Simply push the Pair button on the adapters, for easy 128-bit AES encryption, and quickly set up a hassle-free powerline network. Get started in just two steps:
- Step 1: Connect the TL-PA4010P to your router.
- Step 2: Plug in the TL-PA4020P wherever you have a wired internet devices.
Maximum 600 Mbps speeds and 300 metre range
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, the TL-PA4022P KIT provides stable, ultra-high-speed data transmissions at up to 600 Mbps for ranges up to 300 metres. The TL-PA4022P KIT easily handles bandwidth intensive applications. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links, which provide users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates to meet everyday use.
Internet from any outlet
With advanced HomePlug AV600, the TL-PA4022P KIT transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a high-speed network with no need for new wiring, and brings wired network to anywhere there is a power outlet. Powerline adapters and extenders must be deployed in a set of two or more, and be connected to the same electrical circuit.
Power socket for additional devices
Integrated power sockets let you power regular devices as normal, and a built-in noise filter prevents them from interrupting the powerline signal. Connect an additional device or power strip to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. The TL-PA4022P kit is equipped with an additional LAN port to give you more wired network connections. Link two devices to the adaptor via Ethernet cables to enjoy fast, simultaneous wired internet on both.
Saves up to 85% on power
The TL-PA4022P KIT automatically switches from its regular working mode to efficient Power-saving mode when not in use, reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
Standards and Protocols
- HomePlug AV2, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- TL-PA4010P: Maximum: 2.90 W; Standby: 0.66 W
- TL-PA4020P: Maximum: 3.43 W; Standby: 0.68 W
- Power, Powerline, Ethernet
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
- 58 x 42 x 95 mm (2.3 x 1.7 x 3.7 in)
- Up to 300 metres/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring
- Powerline: Up to 600 Mbps
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH, non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH, non-condensing
- 1 x TL-PA4010P
- 1 x TL-PA4020P
- 2 x Ethernet Cables
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
Standard Warranty: 3-Years