The TP-LINK TL-PA9020P KIT AV2 2000 HomePlug Starter Kit turns your existing electricity circuits into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With a speed of up to 2000Mbps, this TP-LINK TL-PA9020P KIT delivers high speeds to provide superior network performance that supports all of your online needs. With a lag-free connection, you will never miss out again.
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, the TP-Link TL-PA9020PKIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters.
This Kit features high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps. Its Gigabit Ethernet port allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming.
This is a great plug-and-play solution to connect all network compatible devices from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives. Your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of your router with TP-Link’s powerline technology. Wherever there is a power outlet in your home, the TL-PA9020PKIT will fit perfectly to provide ultra-fast transfer speeds.
With their Integrated Mains Filter, TP Link Adapters can optimise powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. In other words, users won’t experience a sudden drop in data transfer rates when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
A practical product design and included environment-conscious power-saving mode mean that the unit will automatically switch from its regular “Working Mode” to “Power-Saving Mode,” reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
The adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the adapter plugged in, no power outlet goes to waste.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 2000Mbps.
- Provides superior network performance that supports all of your online needs.
- Establish a unified and secure network in minutes with plug, pair and play feature.
- Get power from the outlet of other devices with integrated power socket.
- Automatically reduce power consumption by up to 85% with power-saving mode.
- Two (2) Gigabit Ethernet ports to allow your TVs and game consoles to connect at high speeds.
- No need for new wires. Use eexisting electrical wiring to expand your home network.
- High speed data rates for Ultra HD streaming and online gaming.
- Up to 300 metre range over the household power circuit.
- Reduce electrical noise interference with ‘Mains Filter’.
Fast lane for you favourite devices
The TP-LINK TL-PA9020P KIT creates fast, high performance wired connections that support all of your favorite devices, like 4K HDTV. Now you can plug in to enjoy an exclusive fast lane out of a crowded network without slowing down.
Fluid streaming and gaming with 2×2 MIMO
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology significantly improves speeds, especially during peak hours. 2X2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability. 2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Wiring up with Gigabit speeds
Connect to Gigabit speeds for your smart TVs, game consoles, computers and network attached storage devices. Just use an Ethernet cable to attach your devices to the Powerline adapter to get started!
No power outlet is going to waste
The integrated power socket of the TP-LINK TL-PA9020P KIT means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Simply plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. The built-in noise filter also helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
Standards and Protocols
- HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901,
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- 2 * Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket
Dimensions (W X D X H)
- 5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)
- Maximum: 5.8 W (230V/50Hz)
- Standby: 0.5 W (230V/50Hz)
- Power, Powerline, Ethernet
- Compatible with all AV2000, AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500 &
- AV200 powerline adapters
- Powerline: up to 2000 Mbps
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps
Quality of Service
- Supports up to 4-level type QoS
- Support up to 8-level VLAN priority eld
- AV2000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter, TL-PA9020P * 2
- 2-metre RJ-45 Ethernet Cable * 2
- Quick Installation Guide
- Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
- Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F ~158F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Standard warranty: 3-Years (Register to activate 3rd year)