The TP-Link JetStream TL-SX3016F 16-Port Smart Managed Rackmount 10-Gigabit SFP+ Switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies and a bundle of ISP features. The 10-gigabit ports ensure high-speed data transfer, and their backward compatibility with gigabit products reserves room for network upgrades, therefore guaranteeing stable and long-term usability. The IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster.
- Full Fibre Switch: Sixteen (16) 10 Gbps SFP+ Ports enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking 320 Gbps switching capacity.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management: Easy and convenient management with cloud access and Omada app.
- Static Routing: Route internal traffic for the efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: Keep your data safe with systems including IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication.
- Voice and Video Application Optimisation: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and gateways, providing 100% centralised cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network — all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
- Hassle-Free Centralised Cloud Management
100% centralised cloud management of the whole network from different sites — all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- Assign Different Management Roles
Multi-tenant privilege assignment is available to increase management efficiency and security. Multi-person management, multi-level permissions, and the ability to add admins as needed, enable flexible network operation and maintenance.
- Zero-Touch Provisioning for Efficient Deployment
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remote deployment and configuration of multi-site networks, so there’s no need to send out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures efficient deployment with lower costs.
- AI-Driven Technology for Stronger Performance and Easy Network Maintenance
- Intelligent Network Analysis Warning, and Optimisation
- Analyses potential network problems and sends optimisation suggestions for higher network efficiency.
- Locates network faults, warns and notifies users, and generates solutions to reduce network risk.
- Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment
- Provides powerful wireless performance while greatly reducing WiFi interference by automatically adjusting the channel settings and transmission power levels of neighbouring APs in the same network.
- Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- Comprehensive Protection for the Whole Network
- Better Protection for Users’ Privacy
TP-Link Omada separates network management data from user data, with no user traffic passing through the cloud, ensuring better protection for users’ privacy.
- Abundant Security Functions
Powerful firewall and advanced security functions further protect the network and data.
- Multiple Factors Guarantee Higher Reliability
Higher reliability of cloud service is guaranteed with 99.99% SLA availability, 24/7 automated fault detection, geographically isolated backup servers, and reliable product quality. Your network functions even if management traffic is interrupted.
Full Fibre Switch with Lightning-Fast 10G
Build and expand your lightning-fast network with TP-Link TL-SX3016F — a fully managed switch with full 16-port 10G fibre ports and 320 Gbps switching capacity. Ideal for small, medium, and large business networks, it meets and surpasses the needs for high-speed, reliable, and safe enterprise networks.
Seamless Integration to Omada Cloud SDN
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and routers, providing 100% centralised cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network, all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Advanced L3 Features
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campuses and ISPs.
Note: L3 and ISP features can only be configured in standalone mode.
TP-Link’s high-quality security features defend against a range of network threats. They include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. The Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) restrict access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, or VLAN ID. User access to the network can be controlled through 802.1X authentication to grant access according to the valid user credentials.
Enterprise Level Features
A complete lineup of L2+ features is supported. 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control are among the innovative features. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to appropriate subscribers and reduces unnecessary traffic, while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict subscribers at the port level to prevent unauthorised multicast access. Static Routing segments the network to route traffic efficiently.
Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
Voice and video traffic and be prioritised based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS, voice and video services remain smooth, even in situations of low bandwidth.
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) get the support they need with features including sFlow, QinQ, L2PT, PPPoE ID Insertion, and IGMP authentication. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) provide straightforward monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links across the entire network.
An enormous variety of IPv6 functions guarantees your network will be ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without the need to upgrade your hardware. Take advantage of features such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery, and IPv6 Neighbour Discover to enhance your network environment.
Standard Warranty: Limited Lifetime