The TP-Link TL-WA801N 2.4Ghz Passive PoE WiFi 4 Access Point (N) is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed WiFi 4 network or to connect multiple Ethernet-enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network-attached storage devices to a wireless network. The AP supports a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or any other applications that you may wish to use.
- Capable of speeds of up to 300 Mbps.
- Wireless speed is ideal for smooth HD video, voice streaming, and online gaming.
- Supports multiple operation modes: Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, and Range Extender modes.
- Protects your home network with WPA2 encryption and connects quickly with the push of a button.
- Up to 30 metres (100 feet) of flexible deployment.
- Includes Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector.
WiFi 4 – Speed & Range
Adopting IEEE 802.11n (WiFi 4) advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, it simultaneously works through two antennas to Tx and Rx to overcome the interference and signal degradation when travelling long distances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment, resulting in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you can easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connections where legacy 11g products may not be able to.
Multiple Operating Modes – Easy to Build WLAN
Supports multiple operation modes (Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Range Extender) to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their APs. Multiple operating modes also help you easily build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
Passive PoE Supported – More Flexible Deployment