TP-Link TL-WA901N WiFi 4 Access Point (450Mbps N)
TP-Link TL-WA901N 2.4Ghz Passive PoE WiFi 4 Access Point (N)
The TP-Link TL-WA901N 2.4Ghz Passive PoE WiFi 4 Access Point (450Mbps N) is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed WiFi 4 network or to connect an Ethernet-enabled device such as a game console, digital media adapter, printer, or network-attached storage device to a wireless network. The TP-Link TL-WA901N 2.4Ghz Passive PoE WiFi 4 Access Point (450Mbps N) supports a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or any other application that you may wish to use.
- 450Mbps wireless transmission rate brings smooth WiFi 4 experience.
- Supports multiple operating modes: Access Point, Range Extender, Multi-SSID and Client modes.
- Easily setup a WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button.
- Power by Passive PoE, using the included PoE injector.
- Up to 30 metres (100 feet) of flexible deployment with PoE.
WiFi 4 Speed & Range
Adopting IEEE 802.11n (WiFi 4) advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, it simultaneously works through three (3) antennas with smart antenna technology to Tx and Rx to overcome interference and signal degradation when travelling long distances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment. This results in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you can pick up the wireless network from long-distance connections where legacy 11g products may not be able to!
Multiple Operating Modes – Easy to Build WLAN
Supports Client, Multi-SSID, Range Extender, and AP operation modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience. Multiple operating modes also help you to easily eliminate wireless dead zones or build a wireless network for hard-to-wire locations.
Passive PoE Supported – More Flexible Deployment
The TL-WA901N is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located, even up to 30 metres (100 feet) away. This feature allows you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
- 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Supports Passive PoE
- Power On/Off Button, Reset Button, WPS Button
External Power Supply
- IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 195 x 134 x 36 mm (7.7 x 5.3 x 1.4 in.)
- 3 x Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas
- 11g 54M: -76dBm
- 11n 20Mbps: -73dBm
- 11n 40Mbps: -70dBm
- Access Point, Range Extender, Client, Multi-SSID
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions
Quality of Service
- Up to 30 metres PoE is supported
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for internet access)
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC (32ºF ~ 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC ~ 70ºC (-40ºF ~ 158ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 1 x TP-Link TL-WA901N
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Passive PoE Power Injector
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
Standard Warranty: 3-Years