TP-LINK TL-WN823N Mini WiFi 4 USB Adapter (300 Mbps N)
TP-LINK TL-WN823N WiFi 4 USB Adapters (N)
The TP-Link TL-WN823N Mini WiFi 4 (N) USB Adapter is designed to connect your laptop or desktop computer to a wireless network to enjoy high speed wireless performance for HD video streaming, online gaming and VoIP calls. With convenience in mind, the TP-Link TL-WN823N Mini WiFi 4 (N) USB Adapter is easy to carry around. What’s more, this adapter features SoftAP Mode, one-button security setup and easy-to-use configuration software, making it a great choice for enjoying fast wireless network whilst on-the-go.
- WiFi 4 (N) speed up to 300 Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and VoIP calls.
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) button.
- Supports Soft AP function for Wireless internet Sharing.
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK security.
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit.
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode.
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for lag-free online gaming for Windows XP.
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation.
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n products.
300 Mbps WiFi 4 (N) Speed
With wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps and advanced MIMO technology, the TP-Link TL-WN823N Mini WiFi 4 (N) USB Adapter provides you with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and video streaming. Better still, the adapter achieves the best performance with WiFi 4 (N) devices, but also works seamlessly with existing IEEE 802.11b/g networks.
SoftAP Mode – Easy Wireless Internet Sharing
SoftAP Mode enables this tiny adapter to work as a virtual wireless Access Point. Once applied, this mode allows users to easily turn their existing wired connections to a laptop or PC into wireless and share it with other WiFi enabled devices like laptops, smartphones or tablets.
One Button Security Setup
Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), this TP-Link TL-WN823N features Quick Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the WPS button to automatically establish a WPA2 secure connection, more secure than WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that users needn’t remember a password!
Easy to Use
Included in the resource CD, TP-Link’s optimised configuration utility can help users complete the entire software installation and wireless network settings in just few minutes. Its simple and user friendly interface makes TP-Link TL-WN823N so convenient that even novice users can get started quickly and establish their connections effortlessly.
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) Button
- Dimensions (W X D X H)
- 1.54 x 0.72 x 0.31 in. (39 x 18.35 x 7.87mm)
- Antenna Type
- Wireless Standards
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Signal Rate
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
- Reception Sensitivity
- 300M: -65dBm @10% PER
- 270M: -65dBm @10% PER
- 130M: -68dBm @10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm @10% PER
- 54M: -72dBm @10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm @8% PER
- 6M: -87dBm @10% PER
- 1M:-93dBm @8% PER
- Wireless Modes
- Soft AP Mode
- Client Mode (support Ad-hoc/Infrastructure network)
- Wireless Security
- 64/128-bit WEP
- WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- WPA / WPA2
- Modulation Technology
- DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Package Contents
- Wireless Adapter TL-WN823N
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements
- Windows 7(32/64bits)
- Windows Vista(32/64bits)
- Windows XP(32/64bits)
- Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
- Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Standard warranty: 3-Years (Register to activate 3rd year)