TP-Link TL-WPA8631P AV2 1300 WiFi 5 Powerline/HomePlug Adapter w/ Pass-Through (1167 Mbps AC)
TP-Link TL-WPA8631P AV2 1300 WiFi 5 Powerline/HomePlug AV2 1200
Please note that you will need at least two adapters to create a Powerline network.
If you do not have an existing Powerline network, please use the drop down menu to purchase the starter kit instead.
The TP-Link TL-WPA8631P AV2 1300 WiFi 5 Powerline/HomePlug Adapter with passthrough allows you to extend AC1200 WiFi to any area in your home. This stable, ultra-fast network can pass through walls and floors, and requires no need for drilling or wire installation. The latest HomePlug AV2 technology delivers speeds of up to 1300 Mbps over Powerline, preventing lost speed during transfers.
- HomePlug AV2 Standard
Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1300 Mbps.
- AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi
Extends ultra-fast dual-band WiFi with speeds of up to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
Works with your OneMesh router (sold separately) to form a unified mesh network for seamless streaming while moving around your home.
- 2 x 2 MIMO
Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability.
- One-Touch WiFi Configuration
One press of the WiFi button copies the network name and password from your router. Any setting changes will be automatically applied to the entire Powerline network.
- WiFi Auto-Sync
Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, WiFi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices.
- Plug and Play
Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in minutes.
- Extra Power Socket
Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket.
- Three (3) Gigabit Ports
Provide secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles.
Enjoy Stable, Seamless OneMesh WiFi
Bothered by dropped connections while moving around your home? With the newest OneMesh technology, the TL-WPA8631P works with your existing OneMesh router (sold separately) to form a unified Mesh network. No more switching WiFi network names, enjoy uninterrupted streaming and truly seamless AC1200 WiFi.
2×2 MIMO Technology for Efficient Transmissions
2×2 MIMO greatly shortens data transmission times, especially during peak hours.
- More Stable Connections
2×2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
- Enhanced Long-Distance Performance
2×2 MIMO with Beamforming technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard-to-reach outlets.
One Tap for a Unified Network
- One-Touch WiFi Configuration
Instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup.
- WiFi Auto-Sync
Automatically applies any setting changes across the network. Your existing WiFi settings will synchronize to the new extender instantly.
Plug and Play in Seconds!
Plug a second Powerline adapter (not included) into the wall and connect it to the router. Then plug TL-WPA8631P into any desired power socket. That’s it. You’re done!
- Note: Press ‘Pair’ for more security.
Don’t Lose an Outlet
The TL-WPA8631P can be used like a traditional electrical socket, ensuring no power socket goes to waste. The built-in noise filter helps prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with three (3) gigabit Ethernet ports, this adapter provides wired connections for 4K video and IPTV streaming, lag-free gaming, and more.
Standards and Protocols
- HomePlug AV2, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz), IEEE 802.11a/n/ac (5 GHz)
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 1 Power Socket
- Pair, LED On/Off, WiFi, Reset
- Maximum: 13W
- Typical: 11W
- Power, Powerline, Ethernet, WiFi (2.4 GHz), WiFi (5 GHz)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 75 x 42 x 152 mm (3.0 x 1.7 x 6.0 in.)
- Up to 300 metres/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring
- Compatible with all HomePlug AV & HomePlug AV2 standard powerline adapters
- Powerline: up to 1300 Mbps
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Wireless: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WEP Encryptions
- Powerline: 128-bit AES Encryption
- TP-Link tpPLC App, or download new tpPLC Utility on PCs
- System Requirements:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux
- System Requirements for tpPLC Utility:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC (32ºF ~ 104ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 1 x TL-WPA8631P
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
Standard Warranty: 3-Years