WatchGuard AP325 Dual-Band 1200Mbps WiFi 5 Access Point (AC)
£0.00 inc.VAT / £0.00 exc.VAT
WatchGuard AP325 WiFi 5 Access Point w/ 3-Year Total WiFi (1200 Mbps AC) WGA35723
WatchGuard AP325 Dual-Band 1200 Mbps WiFi 5 Access Point (AC) Total Wi-Fi, including the cloud managed, patented Wireless Intrusion Prevention Service (WIPS), Wi-Fi analytics, customer engagement and interaction tools and Standard Support.
Out of stock
WatchGuard AP325 WiFi 5 Access Point w/ 3-Year Total WiFi (1200Mbps AC) WGA35723
WatchGuard AP325 Dual-Band 1200Mbps WiFi 5 Access Point (AC)
WatchGuard AP325 Dual-Band 1200Mbps WiFi 5 Access Point (AC) Total Wi-Fi,including the cloud managed, patented Wireless Intrusion Prevention Service (WIPS), Wi-Fi analytics, customer engagement and interaction tools and Standard Support.
Secure your business with the latest 802.11 Wave 2 technology that meets your budget needs. The WatchGuard AP325 Dual-Band 1200Mbps WiFi 5 Access Point (AC) is an indoor access point and comes equipped with Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) connecting multiple devices at the same time – enhancing your secure Wi-Fi experience. This access point also offers dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac Wave 2, 802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, and data rates of up to 867 Mbps and 300 Mbps, respectively. Common use cases include medium-density environments such as K-12 schools, small and midsize businesses, distributed office spaces, small-footprint retail, small meeting rooms, restaurants, and healthcare offices.
WatchGuard AP325 Dual-Band 1200Mbps WiFi 5 Access Point (AC)Key Features
- Includes 3-Year Total WiFi Licence (WiFi Cloud licence, Standard Support, WIPS, Engage Captive Portals, Analyse Location Analytics, Go Mobile Web App)
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports, 6 x integrated antennas, PoE+ power
- Wave 2 chip set offers the latest MU-MIMO technology to serve today’s medium-density environments
- The AP325 takes less than two minutes to activate and configure after connecting to the WiFi Cloud*
- Support for up to eight individual SSIDs per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
- Smart Steering automatically pushes clients with low speeds to a closer access point*
- Band Steering manages spectrum efficiency, pushing clients to 5 GHz channels for optimal throughput
- The AP325 continues to scan for wireless threats and enforces security policy even if the connection with the WiFi Cloud is interrupted*
Includes Total WiFi Licence
This WatchGuard Total WiFi licence provides a 3-year subscription to WatchGuard WiFi Cloud. Use WatchGuard WiFi Cloud for WatchGuard access point management, WIPS security and monitoring. Plus, you also get access to additional tools for guest user engagement, location-based analytics, social media integration, captive portals, and splash page design.
The WatchGuard Total WiFi licence unlocks the rest of the power of the WiFi Cloud, giving you the ability to create and manage captive portals. Through WatchGuard’s WiFi Cloud, you can provide guest users with access to the Internet through your wireless network from a customized captive portal, and see analytics and reports about guest user access with Analyse. Engage allows you to create and customize splash pages and campaigns for your guest wireless portal. You can also host your own splash page on an external server.
To enable your guest users access to your WiFi Network, you must create and configure one or more portals. You can configure the portal with a combination of plug-ins to authenticate guest users and provide Internet access. Analyse includes these authentication plug-ins: social media, guestbook, click through, SMS, web form and RADIUS. You can configure a wireless profile to serve as a guest network to provide restricted wireless connectivity, such as Internet-only connectivity, to guest wireless clients.
WatchGuard AP325 Dual-Band 1200Mbps WiFi 5 Access Point (AC) Total WiFi includes:
- Management Platform
- Configuration and Management
SSID configuration with VLAN support, band steering, smart steering, fast roaming, user bandwidth control, WiFi traffic dashboard.
- Additional WiFi Cloud-based Management
Radio Resource Management, Hotspot 2.0, enhanced client roaming, nested folders for configuration before deployment, integration with 3rd party WLAN controllers.
- Intelligent Network Visibility and Troubleshooting
Pinpoint meaningful network problems and application issues by seeing when an anomaly occurs above baseline thresholds and remotely troubleshoot.
- Verified Comprehensive Security
A patented WIPS technology defends your business from the six known WiFi threat categories, enabling a Trusted Wireless Environment.
- GO Mobile Web Application
Easily set up your current network configuration from any mobile device.
- Guest Engagement Tools
Splash pages, social media integrations, surveys, coupons, videos, and so much more.
- Location-based Analytics
Leverage metrics like footfall, dwell time, and conversion to drive business decisions and create customization reports.
Hardware warranty with advance hardware replacement, customer support, and software updates.
Uniquely Effective Approach To Security
The AP325 supports the only Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) in the industry with high accuracy in classifying access points and client devices, properly enabling automatic prevention of WiFi threats and keeping a network protected from wireless man-in-the middle attacks, evil twins, honeypots, and more.
Flexible Management Options
You can either manage the AP325 with a Firebox (via the Gateway Wireless Controller, included with a Basic WiFi licence) and receive a lightweight feature set, or with WatchGuard’s WiFi Cloud. With the WiFi Cloud you get an expanded set of features including patented security, marketing tools, and location-based analytics for optimal business insights. IT pros can also enjoy an entirely controller-less WiFi management experience including setup, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and improved corporate and guest WiFi access, without worrying about the limitations of legacy controller infrastructure. WiFi Cloud environments easily scale from one to an unlimited number of access points across multiple locations. Access points can be grouped in many ways including location, building, floor, and customer to maintain consistent policies.
Performance Without Compromise
By incorporating the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standards, you’ll have speeds of up to 867 Mbps over the air, without sacrificing security. With MU-MIMO you get faster user experience, serving multiple devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) at the same time, so more clients can utilize the network more efficiently.
*Must have WiFi Cloud enabled with Secure WiFi or Total WiFi licence.
- 196mm X 196mm X 43mm
- 850g (1.87lb)
- 0°C – 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- -20°C – 65°C (-4°F – 149°F)
- 5% to 95% non-condensing
Processor and RAM
- Qualcomm IPQ4028 717 MHz quad-core ARM processor with 256 MB RAM and 64 MB Flash
- Internal PIFA
- 2×2.4 GHz (2.5 dBi peak gain)
- 2×5 GHz (3.5 dBi peak gain)
- 2×2 dual band third radio (non-access)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with RJ45 connector type.
- One port to connect to the wired LAN and communicate with the WatchGuard WiFi Cloud.
- This port can also be used to power the device using the 802.3at (PoE+)/802.3af (PoE) (limited functionality).
- Second port can be used for aggregation or wired extension of an SSID.
- Pinhole push button
- Power, LAN1, LAN2, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz 1, 5 GHz 2
- 12V DC/1.5A (3.5mm overall diameter/1.35mm centre pin/hole)/802.3at (PoE+)/802.3af (PoE) (limited functionality)
Number of Radios
- 3 WiFi Radios: One 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio each for simultaneous dual band client access. A third dual-band radio dedicated to non-access smart scanning; WIPS, RF optimisation, remote troubleshooting, and network assurance functions.
- 2×2 for 2.4/5GHz Radios
Number of Spatial Streams
- 2 for 2.4/5GHz Radios
RF Transmit Power
- 20 dBm per radio chain (max); Actual power for Tx will depend on Country Regulatory Domain
- Max: 19W
- Min: 11W
- Average: 16W
Simultaneous MU-MIMO Clients
- Two 1×1 MU-MIMO clients
Users in a MU-MIMO group with a 2×2 client
- 2.4-2.4835 GHz, 4.9-5.0GHz, 5.15-5.25 GHz; (UNII-1), 5.25-5.35 GHz, 5.47-5.6 GHz,5.650-5.725 GHz (UNII-2), 5.725-5.85 GHz (UNII-3)
Dynamic Frequency Selection
- Supported in compliance to all latest amendments from FCC, CE, IC, CB, TELEC, KCC regarding certifications.
Service/Subscription = WatchGuard WGWFC233 AP Total Wi-Fi 3 – Year
Term 3 Years
Price £296.75 (Price confirmation at email us firstname.lastname@example.org)
The WatchGuard AP325 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Access Point is an indoor access point and comes equipped with Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), connecting multiple devices at the same time and enhancing your secure Wi-Fi experience. This access point also offers dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac Wave 2, 802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, and data rates of up to 867 Mbps and 300 Mbps respectively. Common use cases include medium-density environments such as K-12 schools, small and midsize businesses, distributed office spaces, small-footprint retail, small meeting rooms, restaurants, and healthcare offices. Further more information call us (+44) 20 4534 3618 or email us at email@example.com
Standard Warranty: 1-Year
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.