Yealink UH34 Lite Microsoft Teams Over-the-Head Binaural Headset (USB-A)
Yealink UH34 Lite Teams Over-the-Head Binaural Headset
The Yealink UH34 Lite Teams Over-the-Head Binaural Headset is a professional USB wired headset with crystal clear audio. The UH34 Lite offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear, even for an entire workday. It’s suitable for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications. With Yealink USB Connect software and Yealink Device Management Platform/Cloud Service, you can check the device information and upgrade the firmware of one or multiple UH34 Lite headsets.
- Foam ear cushions.
- Flexible connectivity.
- Native integration.
- Excellent audio performance.
- Comfortable for all-day wear.
Ultra lightweight design
With full capability, the UH34 Lite only weighs 110g. The extremely lightweight design enables all-day wearing comfort without pressure.
All-day wearing comfort
Designed with replaceable soft foam ear cushions, the headset can softly cover the ears and support long conference calls, to keep you feeling supreme comfort all the time.
Flexible Plug-and-Play connectivity
Runs right out of the box, with USB plug-and-play setup making connectivity to PCs simple. You can enjoy a reliable call experience with soft clients. This headset is a perfect match with Yealink IP phones, to give you optimised audio quality.
Enhanced Functions Integrated with Yealink IP Phone (sold separately, V85 and above)
- Auto optimisation
- Call hold
- Volume synchronisation
- Multiple calls control
Intuitive control unit
Features in-line call controller with LED indicators, making managing of calls simple. You can answer and end calls quickly and easily, control volume and mute the line directly from the control unit.
High-quality audio experience
Made for calls and music, the UH34 Lite is kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and independent cavity design. The passive noise cancellation creates a richer and clearer conversation with reduced background noise.
Proven to be reliable, and integrated with Yealink USB Connect Software, the Yealink Device Management Platform/Cloud Service makes it easy to manage the device.
- USB connectivity to Yealink IP phones (sold separately), including:
- Note: T41S, T42S, T46S, T48S should be upgraded to version 82 or higher
- HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance
- Noise-cancelling microphone and passive noise cancellation
- ActiveProtection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
- Integrated LED indicator and warning tone
- 320° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Headset cable length: 1.2 m (from headset to call control unit)
- USB cable length: 0.9 m (from call control unit to USB plug)
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 8/8.1/10, Apple Mac OS
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 110 g
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Microphone type: Uni-Directional ECM
- Microphone frequency response range: 100 Hz-8 kHz
- Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
- Microphone sensitivity: -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Speaker size: 28mm
- Speaker sensitivity: 93 dB SPL @1 kHz
- Speaker frequency response range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Speaker impedance: 32O, @1.0 kHz
- Speaker input power: max 10 mW
- Speaker bandwidth: Wideband
Easy Call Management
- Answer/End/Reject/Hold a call
- Volume up/down
- Microphone mute
- Redial last outgoing call
Standard Warranty: 2-Years